We assist clients who decide to incorporate a company in the Czech Republic with all related corporate and legal matters. We handle all formalities for our clients at the notary public's office and represent them before the commercial register, trade licensing office and other authorities. For our clients, we ensure the preparation of notarial deeds, make changes and entries in the commercial register, communicate with the authorities and prepare all legal documents. We assist clients with the identification of the ultimate beneficial owner and subsequently ensure its registration at the register of beneficial owners.
The most common transactions of corporate law include:
- Incorporation and liquidation of companies
- Transfer of shares
- Increase and decrease of the registered capital
- Additional contribution outside the registered capital
- Amendment of the articles of association
- Documentation for the general meeting
- Appointment and dismissal of legal representatives
- Identification and registration of the ultimate beneficial owner
- Change of legal form of a company
- Approval of financial statements
- Formalities with the commercial register
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information.